cellXpress pro 2.3.8 (9 November 2022)
- First public production release of cellXpress 2.
- Added multi-marker-set merging function
- Added CellShape AI (CSAI) segmentation
- Added CUDA support for CSAI acceleration
- Added subpopulation detection
- Added subpopulation visualization
- Added external clustering visualization function
- Added autofluorescence (SNR) measurement
- Added population feature extraction
- Added support of additional containers (slides and tissue microarrays)
- Added online reference project download function
- Added ROI annotation function for tissue images
- Added OME-TIFF and QTIFF image support
- Added auto detection and switching to CPU-optimized code
- Improved memory allocation efficiency and image processing speed
- Ported to macOS
cellXpress pro 1.4.2 (8 March 2017)
- Fixed a bug in loading images with no cell.
cellXpress pro 1.4.1 (13 Feb 2017)
- Fixed a bug in loading images with non-zero-based channel indexes.
cellXpress pro 1.4 (2 Feb 2017)
- [Feature Extraction] Added chromosomal-region detection and features
- [PlateViewer] Display range has been changed from min-max to 5-95 percentiles
- [cXViewer] Added SNR calculation for autofluorescence detection
- [Profiling] Added plate view format for exporting feature values
- [Profiling] Added directory removal for clearing existing segmentation or feature data files
- [Common] Added OpenCL detection code
- [Common] Optimized the chunk size for column reading (more than doubles the feature loading speed)
- [Common] Fixed a bug in the cell-region percentile measurement
- [Common] Fixed several other minor bugs
- [Common] Updated to OpenCV 3.2.0 and wxWidgets 3.1.0
cellXpress pro 1.3 (5 Oct 2015)
- Updated to OpenCV 2.9.10 and wxWidgets 3.0.2.
- Optimized for 64-bit CPUs with AVX/AVX2 support.
- Added desktop link file for Linux.
- Minor bugs fixed.
cellXpress pro 1.2 (30 May 2014)
- Updated to OpenCV 2.9.4 and wxWidgets 3.0.
- New function to add multiple plates under a folder.
- More robust procedures to handle and report corrupted images.
- Can resume unfinished segmentation and feature extraction jobs. Useful for large-scale processings.
cellXpress pro 1.1 (20 May 2013)
- [Segmentation] Added DIC watershed-based cell segmentation algorithm.
- [Feature extraction] Added Haralick texture, Hu moment, and local structure features.
- [Tools] Added DIC image alignment tool.
cellXpress pro 1.0 (10 Jan 2013)
- First public production release.
- Modules: cellXplorer, cellViewer, and cXlibrary.
- Feature extraction: morphology, intensity, intensity ratio, and pixel-level correlation features.
- Profiling: SVM-based d-profiles.